PRIME Infrastructure & Engineering Services is committed to offering high quality Engineering & Infrastructure Services to its customers in compliance with the standards mentioned in ISO 9001-2015.
We are objectively committed to;
• Satisfying applicable requirements by determining, understanding and complying with them on consistent basis
• Continually improving on QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities; that can affect conformity of our projects and services; are duly dealt with
• Fulfilling the individual and collective responsibilities for the maintaining quality and high standards
• Respecting all fellow employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders while valuing their contributions towards developing and maintain high quality standards
• Ensuring the quality policy and objectives are established for the QMS in compatibility with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
• Clearly communicating this policy and its importance for effective quality management and conformity to the QMS requirements to all employees and relevant parties
• Training all staff according to the needs and responsibilities of the Quality Management System and ensuring that employees are suitably aware and competent
• Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, tools, software and support
• Providing customers with high quality installations and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose
• Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “first time right”
• Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective action and risk assessment
• Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
The review of this policy shall be made periodically as and when need be with regards to changes in
legislations, processes or operation for continual improvement.
Internationally Certified project management
State of the art Tools/Technics
Seamless ICT driven service delivery