PRIME Infrastructure & Engineering Services is committed to offering quality Engineering & Infrastructure Services, by providing safe equipment and training to staff in order to make the Engineering environment safe as well as convenient for all inhabitants of the community. With efficient processes and competent staff, we deliver best services to our clients. We strive our best to deliver excellence on our projects, while maintaining long-lasting mutually beneficial business relationships with our associates.
We are committed to:
• Complying with applicable occupational health and safety local and international legal and other requirements, codes, standards and guidelines related to OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety)
• Eliminating work related incidents and control loss in relation to our activities, products and services
• Ensuring that the occupational health and safety are included in all organisational planning activities and operations
• Ensuring that hazards & risks are identified, assessed and appropriate measures are adopted to allow work done safely and without risk to health and safety
• Continually train and educate all our employees, sub-contractors, and stake holders for improvement of the H&S management system
• Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health and safety matters
• Preventing injuries, ill health and ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation
• Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health and safety is a central part of the organisation
• Ensuring continuous improvement of the management system and all other activities and processes.
The review of this policy shall be made periodically as and when need be with regards to changes in legislations, processes or operation for continual improvement.